Pool Attendant in Raleigh & Durham locations
Raleigh, NC 27610
*Note that this is a seasonal summer position*
The purpose of the Pool Attendant is to assist the Property Manager and Service Manager and in carrying out the maintenance processes of the pool, focusing on maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for clients and their guests in a manner consistent with the property's operational objectives. The Pool Attendant is responsible for communicating and carrying out duties related to the protection of the team members and assets.
Pay rate $9-10/hr
Essential functions of the position include, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for checking pool passes
- Clean restrooms and take out trash
- Maintain swimming pool’s cleanliness and water’s chemistry
- Opens and closes pool on time
- Report any accidents, unusual circumstances, or maintenance problems to supervisor
- Present professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Additional $ if you have a Lifeguard certification
Hours: approx.11am-8pm, 7 days a week
- High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and highly RELIABLE a must
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision, when necessary
- Completing work in a timely, cost effective, and accurate manner
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days when you're looking for something more permanent. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.