Porter / Groundskeeper
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Seeking apartment community porters to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
Similar to janitorial work, porters ensure that communities are tidy and free from clutter. Porters maintain the environment that residents and visitors enjoy. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of the complex and providing solutions.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain the entire property in an attractive, comfortable condition
- Trash pickup on the property
- Power washing
- Grounds keeping
- Touch up painting
- Trash outs
- Assists with all types of maintenance as requested
- Assists in completing the turnovers/make-readies of vacant units
- High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- Professional appearance and willingness to follow community's dress code
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and highly RELIABLE a must
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision, when necessary
- Respectful of the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.