Porters - No Experience Needed
Corona, CA 92877
Seeking apartment community porters to provide exceptional service at apartment communities. Porters maintain the environment that residents and visitors enjoy. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of the complex and providing solutions.
- Daily upkeep of property
- Cleaning and removing trash in common areas, offices, laundry rooms, models, public restrooms, hallways
- Maintain property in an attractive, comfortable condition
- Trash pickup on the property
- Power washing
- Landscaping / Groundskeeping: mow grass, pull weeds, trim trees and shrubs, watering, rake leaves
- Touch up painting
- Replace light bulbs along pathways and parking areas
- Trash outs
- Assists with all types of maintenance as requested
- Preparing market ready units, including cleaning and removing trash from vacant apartments (trash outs).
- Basic pool cleaning, alignment and cleaning of pool furniture, pool chemical maintenance.
- No experience required
- MUST HAVE: Reliable means of transportation
- Personality & Characteristics: Friendly and upbeat, work with minimal supervision, self-motivated, reliable, punctual, dynamic personality, can connect with all different personalities
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity. All candidates submit to comprehensive criminal background check.
Career Strategies offers temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified candidates. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
Property Management roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance Technicians, Turnover Technicians, HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers. Bilingual language skills are a PLUS.