Porters - No Experience Needed
Ontario, CA 91762
Seeking apartment community porters to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
Porters maintain the environment that residents and visitors enjoy. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of the complex and providing solutions.
About the Position
- Clean common areas (clubhouse, fitness center, mail room, leasing office, hallways, restrooms, meeting room, pool area)
- Clean vacant apartments for move-in ready condition
- Clean and keep up appearance of model apartment homes
- Maintain, inventory and organize supplies
- Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums, rug cleaners, polishers
- Handle cleaning supplies, chemicals, solvents
- Empty wastebaskets and trash receptacles
- Clean wash basins, commodes and mirrors
- Dust, mop, sanitize counters / sinks, windows, fixtures, restock supplies, replace bulbs, empty trash, mirrors
- Clean model and vacant apartments and prepare them for showing
- Update inventory for cleaning supplies
About the Candidate
Ideal candidates possess a dynamic personality with the ability to interact and connect with all different personalities.
- No experience required
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Best candidates are friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.