Property Manager - High Rise Apartments
Salt Lake City, UT 84113
Career Strategies Inc is interviewing applicants now for our client, a national owner and operator of apartment buildings. We need a strong senior level Property Manager to oversee 300+ units for newly acquired property in Salt Lake City.
- Create an operating environment that assures consistent owner / resident satisfaction at a standard on par with a 5-Star Hotel.
- Performs daily inspections of property and building
- Monitors the performance of all property staff through verification and analysis of resident satisfaction systems and financial reports.
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints.
- Reviews and analyzes financial reports for the client that clearly explains operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Oversees preventive maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the Association.
- Solicit proposals from outside vendors/contractors for major projects and contract re-negotiations and keeps open communication with Board Members on progress and vendor selection.
- Completes and submits Management Reports, which depicts the actual condition of properties, progress of specific projects, updates on financials and makes clear and concise recommendations.
- Great communication and relationship building skills with the Residents, Realtors, and Vendors.
Categories / Industry: Property Management, Apartment Management, High Rise, Multi-unit
- Minimum of 5 years leadership apartment building management experience
- Ability to use MS Excel and formulate spreadsheets for Property Financials.
- Must possess exceptional leadership qualities, great follow up skills, organizations skills, initiative, accountability, and dedication to delivering great results.
We are looking for General Managers that take PRIDE in their work, provide Top Notch Customer Service, and have a "do what it takes attitude