Burbank, CA 91502
Burbank based firm seeks an experienced Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist to join their growing team. Candidate MUST have applied business experience in staffing and collections.
- Conduct collection calls in a fast-paced, goal-oriented accounting department and prepare follow-up documentation to collect funds due
- Research and resolve invoicing issues in a timely manner (inclusive of fielding phone calls and emails from clients)
- Work with the internal sales team to address customer issues to maintain positive client relations
- Inform management of delinquent AR, aged deductions and any other significant customer issues
- Work in close partnership with company staff to rectify invoicing mishaps
- Manage and run various reports
- Other duties as required
This is not a comprehensive list of duties
- BA+ degree (PLUS)
- 3+ years’ experience with A/R and collections (MUST)
- Intermediate+ computer skills with strong Excel and Word (MUST)
- Personality: proven reliability, deadline driven, excellent time management, self-starter, organized, problem solver, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, critical thinker, diplomatic, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), team player, works well with others, ethical, discrete, friendly, helpful, patient
Casual work environment with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k).
We hire in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. Equal Opportunity Employer. Proudly employee owned.