Talent Acquisition Specialist - Staffing Office
Raleigh, NC 27606
Prominent Raleigh-area staffing firm is seeking an energetic and inspired Talent Acquisition Specialist to identify and screen potential candidates. Position is responsible for coordination of phone screens and interviews, general customer service, data entry and other high priority tasks.
Candidate must be able to multi-task and remain 'calm amidst the storm'. An optimistic, can-do approach is critical. This position focuses on recruiting and sourcing in the property management industry. Experience in property management is preferred but not required.
- Extensive telephone interactions, to include talent recruitment and customer service
- Review applications and identify qualified individuals for initial outreach
- Source and conduct cold calls to candidates on job boards
- Answer telephone and disperse calls accordingly
- Deliver exceptional customer service to employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year administrative /customer service experience
- Service-based experience with extensive phone interaction preferred
- Polished communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven reliability verified by manager references
- Ability to shift priorities and multi-task based on business need
- Computer literate
- Teamwork driven with top notch organizational skills
- Property Management experience preferred
We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.