We’ve Been Waiting for YOU – Staffing Sales Recruiter
Alexandria, VA 22303
Prominent DC Metro-area, property management staffing firm is seeking an energetic and inspired Talent Sourcer to identify and screen potential candidates. Talent Sourcer is responsible for communication and correspondence with talent, coordination of phone screens and interviews, general customer service, data entry and other high priority tasks. Candidate must be able to multi-task and remain ‘calm amidst the storm’. An optimistic, can-do approach is critical.
About the Job:
- Extensive telephone interactions, to include talent recruitment and customer service
- Review applications/resumes and identify qualified individuals for initial outreach
- Source and conduct cold calls to candidates on job boards
- Use creativity to find new and unique ways to attract talent
- Assist with new hire process, such as paperwork and data entry
- Answer telephone and disperse calls accordingly
- Deliver exceptional customer service to employees (and clients when applicable)
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum two years administrative /customer service experience
- Sales or service-based experience with extensive phone interaction preferred
- Polished communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven reliability verified by manager references
- Ability to shift priorities and multi-task based on business need
- Computer literacy & strong typing skills
- Teamwork-driven with top notch organizational skills
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume. Equal Employment Opportunity.
ABOUT CSI – Property Management Division
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different. We’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many things make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
Most of our clients are looking to HIRE! We match our client’s needs with your skill set and get your foot in the door with a great assignment where you can showcase your talents. Your job is to win them over with your fantastic skills and make sure it’s a great match for you too! If it’s a match for everyone, then a job offer is extended and you’re hired by them! Not only can we launch you into this great new job, but once hired at the property you can anticipate an immediate bump up to your salary and additional perks may be available such as bonuses, commissions, and even discounted or FREE apartments!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bilingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.