We’ve Been Waiting for YOU – Staffing Sales Recruiter
Bellevue, WA 98007
Industry experts predict DOUBLE digit growth for staffing firms over the next 24 months. Why not join our talented and tenured team in the midst of that growth! Bring your tenacious spirit, proven sales strategies and an appetite for success. We’re passionate about people, we’re dedicated to our clients, we’re committed to our core values and we reap the rewards. We also laugh, form life long friendships and enjoy lots of sales incentives!
We are seeking a dynamic property management individual who brings out the best in people. Someone who can inspire employees and clients while weaving enthusiasm into every-day tasks. Our Staffing Sales Recruiter will create new business leads in the property management arena. The ideal candidate will consistently generate and diligently follow-up on all leads to generate job orders and uncover the talent to fill the position. Part of that success will be driven by the Staffing Sales Recruiter’s ability to listen to the client and utilize intuition and interviewing skills to identify the ideal candidate for the role. Most assignments begin on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis allowing our employees the opportunity to showcase their skills to our clients. Full-time opportunities can often materialize.
- Establish rapport and foster long-term business relationships with clients via marketing, cold and warm calls, networking, etc.
- Why meet weekly and monthly business development goals…exceed them!
- Uncover the RIGHT talent for each job order by sourcing, interviewing and screening talent. Maintain a constant contingency of available candidates.
- Collaborate with team members to strategize, recruit and deliver top notch service to our customers.
- Utilize recruiting standards that are current and effective in an ever-changing candidate market.
- A minimum of one year hands-on, residential property management exposure
- A minimum of two years of business-to-business sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessary. We will consider applied business experience Self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little supervision Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with senior level decision makers. Excellent client relationship building and account management skills; a no-fear mentality toward the phones Superior communication and organization skills
- A work ethic driven by reliability and loyalty
- A sense of humor, honesty and humility!
Competitive compensation and benefits package, aggressive, uncapped commission plan along with a variety of sales incentives. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.